Juniata Elementary Vision & Mission
Juniata Elementary is committed to assure learning experiences that will assist all our learners to achieve their greatest potential while continually adjusting and adapting these learning experiences to a diverse and ever changing global society.
Juniata Elementary School is a place where all learners are encouraged to strive for excellence academically, socially, and emotionally in a safe and supportive atmosphere. Our goal is to create an environment where learners are empowered to discover their strengths and achieve their maximum potential.
Juniata Elementary believes:
1. All Children can and will learn.
2. We will provide opportunities for enrichment, intervention, and remediation as necessary
while maintaining high expectations for all
3. We will strive to educate the whole child so that
they will continue to develop mentally,
physically, emotionally, and socially.
4. We will provide an environment which is orderly,
safe, inviting, and stimulating.
5. All stakeholders will work and share as a
6. The leadership will be supportive, encouraging,
and a catalyst for positive change.
418 N 8th Avenue
Altoona, PA 16601